I had a nice response to my 7-image series of three Bald Eagles that I took at the Ridgefield NWR in late 2014. There were also some requests to post it all in one spot to minimize the clicking to get to each image. So below (waaaaayyy below!) are all 7 images starting with the first image on top, including captions.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN A FEW PAGES TO SEE THE IMAGES! THE PICTURES BEGIN JUST PAST THE END OF THE SIDE BAR, WHICH CAN COVER UP THE PHOTOS. VERY SORRY ABOUT THIS BUT IT’S A TECHNICAL ISSUE WITH MY WEBSITE. ONCE YOU SCROLL DOWN TO THE PICTURES, THERE IS NO MORE CLICKING TO DO (unless you want to view them full screen).
If you want to see the images full screen, clicking on them once will get you there. Click your browser back button once to get back to the blog post.
HERE’S THE SERIES!
1. “Hey Mom! I almost got the coot but I guess I didn’t squeeze hard enough!”
2. “Junior, your talons are in tip-top shape! No excuses for losing that meal!”
3. “How many times have I told Junior that our strong talons are what we’re known for??”
4. “Mom, I squeezed him like you said but the Coot just slipped between my toes!”
5. “Oh crap, Mom, you told Dad about the coot I lost??”
6. “Seriously Dad, I can’t be the first kid to ever lose a coot!!”
7. “Okay Ma, I’m outta here to try again to catch some lunch!”
Thanks for viewing! Would love to have you follow me on Facebook if you don’t already!